It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:15 am

Post subject: Re: [Day Ten - Late Morning] Hello?
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:48 am 

"Most monks tend to be humble..." she paused to consider this for a moment. "Maybe not all Togashi but I suppose that could apply to the Togashi too. The Togashi aren't very conventional, for many reasons, of course."

Wasako smiled sheepishly with a shrug of her shoulders. "Maybe, I'll come up with something by the end of all of this. Of course, maybe I'll leave it in the hands of Togashi-Mai-san. I've been going at length about her skills to most people I've met and I haven't allowed to practice as such, yet."

She nodded twice and bowed in a farewell to allow Maiya leave. "Of course, Kaiu-san. Stay safe and carry the Fortunes."

Character Profile • Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:19 am 

"Hai." She would have responded simply about monks and the Togashi. She would take Wasako's words as truth. She had no reason to question them.

At Wasako's smile and shyness she smiled a little more herself. "Please show me then. Maybe I'll understand tattoos better seeing one on someone I know and hearing from your mouth about its significance, ne?"

Returning the bow as much as her armour allowed she quickly plucked her menpo back from where it was tucked into her armour. "Likewise Mirumoto-sama, likewise. Let's sit down properly when time allows. Remember to see me if you need any armour repairs or maintenance, ne? See you."

Maiya gave a little wave with her free hand. The other slid her menpo back into place and secured it. Then she was away. Her helmet crest shimmered as it caught a ray of sunlight from up in the clouds. It quickly vanished as the rain continued to fall.

/ Exit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:23 pm 

Wasako looked curiously at the offer to repair armour and looked at herself before figuring that was likely something she was just offering to most bushi. Those things looked rather heavy to wear and she could tell that Maiya's had probably least 10 extra plates than the ones she was used to seeing around the city. It was perhaps almost amusing to see that extra layers on a person.

"Ja ne," she said as she waved back and then returned back to the embassy.

/exit
/scene

Character Profile • Art by Joanne Kwan